Booking Terms and Conditions
The Guest, who signifies his acceptance of this booking, does so, on behalf of himself and the persons under his authority, which means that all are bound by the booking conditions as if they had individually made the application themselves. The bookings are made with South African Experiences Trading PTY Limited, and no person has any authority on its behalf to vary any of the terms and conditions, which are applicable. All legal disputes will be settled in a South African Court of Law.
To make a reservation please provide the following information:
- Surname and Christian names of all guests as they appear in the Passport or Identity Documents
- Arrival and departure dates
- Any special dietary requirements or special requests
- Mobile contact numbers
- Emergency Contact Details
Payment and Cancellation Policy
The following cancellation fee applies to the full value of the booking:
- Booking cancelled after 50% deposit paid, will forfeit deposit.
- Booking cancelled after final payment is received within 30 days will forfeit full amount.
- Please take note, that bookings for which no deposit has been received remain provisional and may be cancelled without notice.
- Please take note, that bookings for which the deposit has been received, but full payment has not been received prior than 31 days of arrival may be cancelled without notice.
- 50% of total value is required to confirm booking – Non-refundable.
- 50% of total booking value is required 31 days prior to arrival – Non-refundable.
- 100% of total booking value is required 14 days prior to arrival – Non-refundable.
All rates given are per tent, per period and includes a breakfast on-the-go baggie
Safari Dome Tent
- 1 night R1 700
- 2 nights R3 000
- 3 nights R4 350
- 4 nights R5 000
- 5 nights R5 500
- 6 nights R6 000
- 1 night R2 450
- 2 nights R3 750
- 3 nights R5 500
- 4 nights R5 750
- 5 nights R6 250
- 6 nights R6 750
- Travel and Cancellation Insurance is recommended however it is the Client’s responsibility to arrange such insurance and to be satisfied that it covers their specific requirements.
- The client cannot hold South African Experiences Trading PTY Limited liable for any advice and/ or inadequate and/or the non-purchase of travel insurance
Theft and Loss
All baggage and personal effects are at all times at the Clients risk and South African Experiences Trading PTY Limited cannot accept any liability for any loss of baggage or personal effects.
Liability and Responsibility
- South African Experiences Trading PTY Limited does not hold itself responsible for a death, injury or loss, which may occur.
- All Guests will be obliged to individually sign an Indemnity Form in this regard.
- All vehicles are parked at Nampo Park at own risk.
Other Liability and Responsibility
- Any sojourn into the outdoors may bring a Client into contact with wild animals, which must be considered dangerous.
- South African Experiences Trading PTY Limited does not hold itself responsible for a death, injury or loss, which may occur.
- All Clients will be obliged to individually sign an Indemnity Form in this regard.
The Company shall not be liable for a failure to perform any of its obligations insofar as it proves:-
- That the failure was due to an impediment beyond its control;
- That it could not reasonably be expected to have taken the impediment and its effects upon its ability to
- perform, into account at the time of the conclusion of this Agreement; and
- That it could not reasonably have avoided or overcome the impediment or at least its effects.
An impediment, as aforesaid may result from events such as the following (this enumeration not being exhaustive):-
- War, whether declared or not, civil war, civil violence, riots and revolutions, acts of sabotage;
- Natural disasters such as violent storms, cyclones, earthquakes, tidal waves, floods, destruction by lightning and fire;
- Explosions, fires, destruction of machines, factories and any kind of installations;
- Boycotts, strikes and lock-outs of all kinds, go-slows, occupations of factories and premises and work stoppages;
- Acts of authority, whether lawful and unlawful.
In the event that the Company invokes force majeure, it shall use its best endeavours to terminate the circumstances giving rise to force majeure and upon termination of these circumstances giving rise thereto, shall forthwith give written notice thereof to the Client.
In the event that the Company invokes force majeure, it shall not be liable to provide a refund. Any refunds will be at the goodwill and discretion of the Company and cannot be guaranteed.
The Company cannot be held liable for non-performance due to Force Majeure.
South African Experiences Trading PTY Limited reserves the right to utilise any photographs taken during the trip / tour for any future advertising / promotional purposes.
Payments can be effected by either:
- Bank transfer to – South African Experiences Trading (Pty) Ltd
First National Bank – Northgate
Branch code: 256755
Account No: 62833733852
Swift Code: FIRNZAJJ
- Online payments via direct online booking system.
- We regret cheques are not accepted.
- Paypal – foreign payments, Euro and US Dollar only.
- Proof of payment to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Use of Site
You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate reservations and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservations. This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed. ‘Deep-linking’, ’embedding’ or using analogous technology is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
2. Disclaimer of Warranty
The contents of this site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose and non-infringement.
The owner of this site, the authors of these contents and in general anybody connected to this site in any way, from now on collectively called “Providers”, assume no responsibility for errors or omissions in these contents.
The Providers further do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation regarding the safety, reliability, accuracy, correctness or completeness of these contents. The Providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, general, special, incidental or consequential damages (including -without limitation- data loss, lost revenues and lost profit) which may result from the inability to use or the correct or incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents, even if the Providers have been informed of the possibilities of such damages. The Providers cannot assume any obligation or responsibility.
The use of these contents is forbidden in those places where the law does not allow this disclaimer to take full effect.
3. Our Rights
South African Experiences Trading (Pty) Ltd reserve the right to:
3.1 Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
3.2 Change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part of) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
3.3 We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website due to circumstances beyond our control.
All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. The information will not be used for anything other than which is stated in the Terms & Conditions of use for this service. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
The Site may collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the Site, analyse trends, and administer the Site.
5. Cookie/Tracking Technology
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
6. Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
7. Accommodation availability
All accommodation is strictly subject to availability at all times.
8. Payment and Cancellation Policies
The following payment and cancellation policy guidelines apply, but may deviate per event/ establishment and in such cases will be shown per the booking form. Please note it is advisable to protect the investment in your trip or vacation by means of travel insurance.
9. Travel Insurance
For your convenience contact your Bankers for details on online travel insurance and emergency accident/medical coverage.
10. Security Policy
10.1 Virtual Card Services process all credit card transactions. All credit card transactions are 128-bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) encrypted. The company registration documents and the site’s registered domain name are checked and verified by Thawte, ensuring the cardholder and merchant that nobody can impersonate VCS to obtain confidential information.
10.2 Virtual Card Services is committed to providing secure online services. All encryption complies with international standards. Encryption is used to protect the transmission of personal information when completing online transactions. Virtual Card Services Internet servers are protected by firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
10.3 The Merchant does not have access to credit details.
10.4 Virtual Card Services continually reviews and enhances its security in line with technological changes.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.
13. Updating of these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
South African Experiences Trading (Pty) Ltd – 2004/ 014548/ 07
Trading as Chiefs Tented Camps
P O Box 1081, Somerset West, Western Cape. Cape Town, 7129
Contact – Allan Johnston +27 82 727 3624 or Lysta Stander +27 71 688 8201
Email – email@example.com